Friday, November 5, 2010

Today is my Asia's Birthday!

My daughter Asia is 17 years old today! This has nothing to do with Fiji or having another child just Asia.  I loved her before I ever saw her face.  As often as she makes me angry she makes me smile. When she was 3 or 4 years old she came up to me and said Mommy my name is not Asia anymore - call me Princess Wanda. I laughed until I cried. She is stubborn, arrogant, smartmouthed, selfish, and loud. She is also intelligent, gorgeous, compassionate, talented, friendly, quick-witted, sweet, kind, and has an impeccable sense of comedic timing. I love her.


I have always called her Boochie Butt and often just my Boochie. One day she started rubbing my aunt April's face saying "My Boochie, my boochie. She's the queen of my heart, I just can't stand it." We laughed until we were sore but to Asia I say You are my Boochie the Queen of my heart.

Your Mommy,
Alesha

1 comment:

  1. Awwww !!! She's been knighted from Princess to Queen (lol). What a fitting tribute :-). They grow up TOO QUICK !

    ReplyDelete