Monday, November 8, 2010

Just Can't Wait!

Oh my, oh my, oh my! I can barely wait until next year for my trip.  Every time a client snaps, a co-worker trips, or my child pouts I think of the private burr on the beach.  When the world gets crazy I think of a full bowl of kava tea. As the men in my life revert back to boys I visualize the mud bath and spa. Oh my I hope to make it to the beautiful Fijian Islands before I snap!

The blue waters, white sand, colorful fish, vibrant fragrant flowers, and relaxed people are what I long for today.  Not Calgon baths, ciroc&tonics, cold winds, or gray skies of Washington, DC. Ugh.  Maybe I will take a mini trip to Jamaica to hold me over until I can get to Fiji next year....

Kelly- can you help me?

www.travelworksmd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment