Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Streets are Watching

You would be absolutely amazed at some of the advice... I have been getting since I have let it be known that I intend to get pregnant & go to Fiji. People are full of it.  Samples -
You shouldn't go to Fiji - you should go to Bermuda.
Why would you want to start all over again? Get another dog.
You should just have a big party at a club for your birthday.
Adopt a teenager because there are so many without a home. You don't really want a baby.
Fiji?! Why not Paris?
WHAT THE EFF?! It is my fortieth birthday not yours. You can go wherever you want, get a pet if you want, and party at the club - I have my plan.
As far as adoption do not get me wrong who knows I may just down the line but for now I want the full experience again. Who cares that I will be changing pampers again? I think that what I will get out of it is so much bigger than poopypants.

In reference to Fiji - I want to spend that birthday week alone with Alesha.  I love her and want to pamper her for making it forty years. I plan to do me...not in a freaky way but maybe - Self love is the best love.
Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment