Monday, September 6, 2010

Tokoriki Here I Come!

My people I have seen the promise land...at least photos of the most beautiful place on Earth - Tokoriki! This will be where I spend the first week of my trip to the Fijian Islands and where I will be spending my actual 40th birthday.  Check it out -

Tokoriki is an island within the Mamanuca Islands of Fiji in the South Pacific.  I will be staying at the Tokoriki Island resort which is one of the two resorts on Tokoriki. The island has its own reef which has awesome diving and snorkeling site.  I plan to take advantage of the snorkeling and the laying on the beachness of the island.

In other news, I am still on the prowl for a baby daddy!  What to do, what to do?  All of the men in my life are TRIPPING!  Why are they now so honorable and responsible? I know for a fact that none of them want to be married or are even half way thinking of having children.  They are willing to bang out any haggy wag (name courtesy of Maurice Harrington) in the streets not giving a good damn if they get them pregnant but when it comes to me they want to have something more meaningful than a cup and a smile?  Seriously?  They tell me all the stories of tossing it regular but will gladly throw it away before they will put it in the turkey baster for me... what does that say about me? 

That's it!  I am going to start looking on craigslist!

No comments:

Post a Comment