Thursday, October 14, 2010

Back up Plan...

I went on-line today to see what would happen if my time line was skewed a bit. Would I be able to take a newborn to Fiji...well yep. It started me to thinking about all the activities that have been recommended to me and out of all of those things what I might actually do there. Honestly, I do not think I will get up to any snorkeling, diving, hiking, whale watching, backpacking in a hostile, or any major sightseeing. Because you see ladies and gents I am a world class loafer. There I said it.  All I want is a nice beach, hammock, blazing hot sun, cool drink,  grilled food, tunes on my iPod, and nice blue water. That's it - that's all.  I don't know why I am not like my baby brother Tony. Tony loves to get into the ass of a country. He likes to find out the what, when, how, why, and who started that shit. He takes lots of pictures, writes about the people/places,  videos, and sees all the must sees...not me. I just relax like a turtle on a rock. I talk to the people of course but I rarely remember to pull out the camera, when asked how was the trip I say great, and will take a nap over a hike through the streets of any town any day. And I am not ashamed! People like Tony find the great places to lay for people like me - God bless him.  Don't get me wrong I don't need to eat American food, only see American shows, and a point/nod/smile beats talking any day but I do not like a set agenda. I go on vacation to get away from schedules not to trade it in for a new island schedule.  I work in staffing - we schedule son. So hey call me a beach bum - I'll drink to that! SO if the baby (that I am not pregnant with yet) needs to come to Fiji - then the baby comes to Fiji.  I is not tripping man. Now run tell that.




Random Fijian baby picture but isn't she cute?!
I WANT ONE OF THESE!!

Still thinking about trying and praying....but not pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment